Upgrade the indoor climate and blow fresh air into the home without wasting energy
Avoid fatigue and headaches with the right ventilation, and live up to the legislation on the minimum requirement of ventilation in houses.
Both heating and cooling use a huge amount of energy. To avoid wastage, it is important to use modern technology to recover heat, or at least to optimise ventilation. No matter how you want to control your ventilation, whether mechanically with fans and a recycling system, or naturally with automated window opening, we can optimise it for you so that there is the least possible wastage of energy.
Upgrade your existing ventilation system from manual, wall-mounted remote control to an automatic system that can be controlled remotely via your smartphone, tablet, or computer, where you also control the other technical installations in your home.
Also be able to create weekly programs to ensure that you always come home to a house with fresh air and where the ventilation system does not use unnecessary energy during the middle of the day when the house is empty.
Get fresh air to the brain
- Upgrade an existing ventilation system from a manual to an automatic system
- Forget about the old wall-mounted remote control
- Control the existing ventilation system via your smartphone, tablet, or computer
- Make weekly programs so you always come home to a house with fresh air
- Make sure that the ventilation system does not use unnecessary energy during the middle of the day when the house is empty