ELECTRICITY, ENERGY, AND WATER MONITORING
Measuring is knowing, and monitoring consumption is just common sense
Keep track of your electricity consumption, energy consumption and water consumption to save resources and avoid unforeseen expenses.
A graphical display of consumption makes it easy to see irregularities. If the water consumption increases during the daytime when the house is empty, there may be a leak in the water installation or there may be a running toilet. In such cases, CleverHouse will send you an app alert if the consumption is beyond the normal level.
By monitoring your electricity consumption daily, you also have the opportunity to find “energy sinners” in your installation and reduce your consumption. You can also look back at your previous consumption and find out when you use the most energy and how you might be able to carry out more reductions.
Utility measurement when renting
Keep an eye on your rental house or apartment, not only through surveillance cameras, but also by keeping an eye on consumption. This is useful when you rent out your holiday home, as you can easily check and read the consumption before and after with the help of the CleverHouse app. The system also allows for interval reading in connection with the rental business.
Get a quick overview
- Keep an eye on the consumption of electricity, energy, and water via the app
- Use graphical display of consumption to detect irregularities
- Use tell-tale units - if water consumption increases during the day when the house is empty, there may be an overconsumption due to leakage or a running toilet
- Receive an app alert if the consumption is beyond normal consumption
- Access easy online reading of consumption in your rental house such as a holiday cottage
- Conduct interval readings in connection with rental business